master LIVE BROADCASTING & WEBCASTING in just 5 days!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What does GMTI stand for?GMTI stands for "Global Media Training Institute."
2. What is the cost, and what does this include?The cost includes Free Bible, 15 DVDs, Training, Materials, Meals ( 5 lunches, 4 dinners, 10 tea breaks). For cost please click here
3. If i am not a Christian can i attend the training? No. This training is for Christians ONLY.
4. Is there a minimum age for attending the training? Yes. You have to be at least 18 years of age as of 16 August 2010.
5.By what method will the receipts/ registration confirmation be sent to us? All correspondences will be emailed to you. Please note that you will need to make a copy of the confirmed registration form and bring it with you on the day of registration.
6. What is the Cancellation/Refund Policy?We regret that there are no refunds available for this training, however you are most welcome to find a substitute. Please inform us by emailing or calling us at least 7 days prior to the event (ie 23 August 2010) so that necessary amendments can be made ensuring a smooth registration for the substitute participant.
7. Do you provide housing? If not, what hotels are nearby?No , we do not provide housing and that accommodations are solely the responsibility of the participants. However, we have negotiated a special price with The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur and Holiday Inn Glenmarie, Subang for this event. Both hotels are near the venue. Details on how you can book your rooms with either of the hotels will be emailed to you once registration is paid.
8. Do you provide directions or a map to the GMTI location?Yes. Once payment has been made, directions and further instructions will be provided via email. Also there is a location map on this website.
9. Is transportation convenient to the location?Transportation is your responsibility, but we will try to recommend conveniently-located hotels. We advise you to consider your personal transportation preferences before arriving.
10. Will childcare be provided?No, childcare is not provided.
11. What is the dress code?
Respectable attire is requested. (ie. Smart/Casual .. please no shorts, no slippers and no singlets)
12. Will books and study materials be provided?
Materials will be provided.
13. Will I need a computer? No. However, you are free to bring a laptop if you like as there is free WIFI during the event.
14. Who will be instructing?
Instructors are listed here.
15. Will I be able to get hands-on instruction with video and audio equipment?
Because of the size of the group, we cannot guarantee that every participant will have this opportunity. However, we will make an effort to give you the opportunity to handle equipment.
16. Will the sessions be translated in languages other than English? Will sign language be available?At this time, the training will be in English only. No sign language will be provided.
17. May I record the sessions in either audio or video?
Although recordings are not permitted, you are encouraged to take notes.
18. I understand GMTI is presented by Inspiration Ministries. Can you tell me more about this ministry? The Inspiration Networks is the parent company of Inspiration Ministries, which is available to more than 1.2 billion people worldwide through multiple distribution platforms including INSP (The Inspiration Network) and INI (Inspiration Network International). The Inspiration Networks also operates "Inspiration Global," providing broadband video content to non-English speaking audiences.
19. Who is David Cerullo? David Cerullo is the founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Chairman of Inspiration Ministries. After a successful career in ministry and business, he assumed leadership of the ministry in 1990. With God's help and guidance, he has built the ministry from a single cable TV network into a far-reaching media organisation now available to a potential audience of more than 1.2 billion people through its various distribution platforms. David and his wife Barbara co-host their internationally-syndicated daily television program, "Inspiration Today!"
20.What happens if the event is cancelled will i get a refund? The organizer reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice to attendees. Should there be any cancellation, all payments will be refunded within 1 month from the date of cancellation .